Thursday 21 December 2006

It's 6.25am and I am awake, why?

Because i've got another mysterious cold! They attack me, last all of 4-5 hours and then they go. BUT they tend to attack me at night, leaving me sooo tired. Well this one took hold about an hour ago, normally i lay in bed and suffer but boredom and the fact its nearly daytime have me up in my living room, wrapped in blankets, watching GMTV news and wondering why it had to wake me up now! I have SO little time ever to sleep in. This was one of only 3 days where it'll be possible and now look! That's one ruined! I've got a cup of tea and a cat for company. I'm bored. I did think of waking the sleeping boyfriend, but he looked so cosy! So i've left him, and i've left a trail of lights on so he can find me when he wakes up to see me missing. Lol. Well i'm going back tomy nseezing wheezy little land. It's morning tv, and the wonderful world of the internet to keep me, entertained (if you can call it that) so i bid you a good morning and hope you're feeling much better than i am...

No comments: