Saturday 30 December 2006

Christmas, Paris, Love... the works...

Well! What a week!
I had a fantastic Christmas and got loads of lovely pressies including a hot pink 4gb personalised ipod nano, and a piece of gorgeous ladro.
THEN A few days later i was off to Paris (as my present to my darling boyfriend) we had a great time there too, we shopped, went to the Louvre (and shopped) went to Montparnasse and enjoyed a view (a misty one), got engaged, queued for the Eiffel Tower, gave up, went on a romantic 4 course dinner cruise which was AMAZING and then we came back, two very happy people :D
AND YES I DID SAY GOT ENGAGED!!! Woo! (Love you Matt)
SO some very eventful times which included moments such as having to move hotel and realising we had been moved to a hotel in a red light district opposite the 'play' lounge, net to the Sexodrome and very close to a cinema/live show (of the raunchy variety) and surrpunded by at least 20 sex shops/small screen cinemas/shows. Luckily the area was still very safe and we weren't in our hotel for long (the hotel itself was nice).
We also got on the wrong train half way home and so went on about 3 extra trains but it was cool anyway.

On a different note, anyone else played the PS2 buzz jungle game? Isn't it fab!

And on another note, i'll post pictures of my ring soon, hehe, thing is I PROPOSED and then my sweetie got me a ring today (and suprised me with it)

Any ideas for the wedding???

I'm going to end this epic blog with my mood currently

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool, congrats :)