Tuesday 19 December 2006

Last day of college (woo) and NEARLY CHRISTMAS!

I'm getting excited now (understatement). In my dream last night I met Santa. He was a very nice man, he offered me a cookie, and I like cookies.
Christmas is going to be FANTASTIC, mine and Matt's family are spending the day (and Christmas eve) together so it will be extra special as last year we had to keep moving from house to house trying to make sure we saw everyone.
It will be nice to all be together
*thinks warm family thoughts*
And it will be good to rest from college, though i am working Christmas eve until 8!! I'm going to be so excited and i'll have to stay calm (ish) as I'm on reception by myself and there will be 640 guests milling around! Ah the joys of hotel life.

Anyhoowah.
Yeah, Christmas is good.. wooo for baby Jesus.
Lol.

No comments: