Friday 22 December 2006

Santa Wrote Back!!

I posted my letter in Asda, they had a giant cuddly Mumble (from the Happy Feet Film) teddy and a postbox for letters to santa. I posted mine (asking santa for the giant Mumble teddy) and he wrote back. he actually did!
There was a letter up in Asda, to Suzie. I've scanned it in below. You can't really read it, but this is what it says:

Dear Suzie, Age 19,
Thankyou for posting your letter at ASDA Great Yarmouth.
Mumble the penguin has picked up your letter and tap danced all the way to the North Pole to deliver it directly to me and my elves.
Have a wonderful and snowy Christmas,

Santa Claus

P.S I know Mumble is great, isn't he? Unfortunately he has to come back to the North Pole after Christmas to have a rest, as he's been really busy this Christmas.

Now isn't that the most fabulous thing! For all you cynics, see he DOES exist :)
*Christmassey Giggles*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzie, you strange girl.

Unknown said...

Wow!

Go Santa!

Go You!

Wooo!

Unknown said...

Go you!
Go Santa!
Woohoo!